The shop opened its doors on June 18, 2020. We look forward to seeing you again!
L'empreinte coopérative offers you a new shopping experience in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Direction of Public Health. We're changing the pace a little bit, but the pleasure is even greater!
Wearing a mask has been mandatory in Québec since Saturday, July 18, 2020 in all enclosed public places. We will therefore be unable to serve clients who do not wear masks. Please bring your face cover when you come to the boutique or choose among our nice masks handmade by an artisan of the cooperative. Our masks are comfortable, functional and unique!
Here are all the measures implemented by L'empreinte Coopérative, starting June 18, 2020.
- In order to respect the distance, the number of customers admitted will be restricted and calculated according to the surface area of the shop. Therefore, at any time, there could be a limit on the number of customers inside. Plan to have waiting times on St-Paul Street, near the boutique.
- Reduced opening hours. Check our website, Facebook or Instagram regularly for any schedule changes.
There will be signs on the ground for the direction of travel.
and a sign at the cashier's desk for distancing pending payment.
- To ensure physical distancing, we ask that you do not form groups of more than two or three people while shopping, and ask families to keep children close by.
- We ask our customers, employees and other staff to postpone their purchases or presence in the store if they have symptoms suggestive of VIDOC-19, such as cough, fever or breathing difficulties.
- Workers who have been in contact with a symptomatic person should self-monitor their health and symptoms, if necessary.
Handling of goods
- We encourage customers to touch only the items you want to buy, with the help of one of the vendors or artisans on site.
- Signage and prices will be prominently displayed to avoid unnecessary handling of the items.
- If customers prefer to wrap their purchases to avoid contact with the merchandise, employees will provide the necessary packaging.
- IThere will be a handwashing station at the entrance and checkouts.
- The frequency of cleaning of all surfaces will also be increased: There will be disinfection of all frequently touched surfaces, including cash registers and PIN pads. A surface cleaning protocol will be in place and applied at opening, during the day and at closing.
- If credit card handling is involved, hands will be washed after each contact.
- A Plexiglass screen is installed at the checkout. Two standing Plexiglass screens can be moved over the counters for jewellery testing.
- Jewelry will be cleaned after handling.
- On-site vendors and artisans will be protected by either visors or masks and we encourage you to do the same.
- Fitting rooms will be disinfected after each use.
- The clothes being tried on will be quarantined for 48 hours, then steam cleaned before being returned to the shop.
Purchases and payments
- Payments must be made by credit card only, cash will not be accepted.
- Customers should avoid touching the buttons on the terminals by using contactless payment instead.
- The period for returning goods has been extended to 30 days.
*Note that at any time, depending on the situation and the advice of the Public Health Department, these measures may change. Stay informed of any changes by visiting our website or social networks.