Published on 16 June 2020
The boutique is now open since June 18th. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Following the legal guidance of provincial and federal Public health departments, L’empreinte coopérative offers you an enhanced and safe shopping experience.
These measures will change the pace a little for the better, we hope, allowing you to appreciate the creativity and various details of our products!
Here are all the measures implemented by L’empreinte coopérative, starting June 18, 2020.
- To respect physical distancing, the number of admitted customers will be limited and calculated according to the surface area of the boutique. At any time, therefore, there could be a limit on the number of customers allowed inside. In that circumstance, thank you for waiting a few minutes outside by the store on St-Paul Street.
- Reduced store hours. Check regularly our website, Facebook or Instagram for any schedule changes.
- There will be guidelines on the floor indicating the travel direction in the boutique and spacing at the cash counter.
- To ensure physical distancing, we ask that you limit your shopping group to 2 or 3 people maximum and ask families to keep children close to them.
- We ask also our customers, our employees and any other collaborators to postpone their purchases or their presence in the store, if they have suggestive COVID-19 symptoms, such as coughing, fever, or breathing problems.
- Workers who have been in contact with a symptomatic person must self-monitor their health and their symptoms, if relevant.
Handling of goods
- With the help of a vendor or an artisan present, we encourage customers to touch or pick-up only the items that they intend to buy.
- Product postings and prices will be clearly visible to avoid unnecessary manipulation.
- Customers can pack their purchases if they prefer. We’ll give them appropriate packaging.
- There will be sanitization and cleaning units at the entrance and at the cash counter.
- The cleaning frequency of all surfaces will be increased: all high touched surfaces, including keyboards and PIN pads, will be sanitized after each use. A complete cleaning protocol will be implemented and applied 3 times a day.
- If there is credit card manipulation, hand sanitizing will follow.
- A plexiglass separation screen will be installed around the cash counter.
- Two mobile separation screens will also be available around the jewelry counters.
- The jewelry will be cleaned after each use.
- Vendors and artisans on site will be protected either by visors or masks and we encourage you to do the same.
- Fitting rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- There will be a 48 h quarantine and steam cleaning of the clothes that have been tried.
Purchases and payments
- Only card payments will be accepted, no cash payments for the moment.
- Customers should avoid touching terminal buttons by using Touchless Tap payment instead.
- We extended our policy about returns. You now have 30 days to do so.
* Please note that at any time, according to the health situation and the advice of the Public Health Department, these measures may change. Stay informed by visiting our website or our social networks.
Together we’ll make everything be alright!
Safe and great shopping from the members of L’empreinte coopérative