Do you have a cooperative spirit and would you like to be part of a family of committed artisans dedicated to the democratization, promotion and influence of crafts and local purchasing?
Since 1974, the strength of L'Empreinte's cooperative action has enabled our members to adapt to new market challenges and to benefit from a framework that encourages the transmission of knowledge and the development of collaborative projects, offering each artist new avenues of exploration and creation and ensuring the company's sustainability.
L'Empreinte is also, for each of its members, a place of collaboration, dedication and solidarity, open to diversity and encouraging the surpassing of oneself
Our boutique, located in the heart of Old Montreal, is very busy, especially during the high tourist season. It offers a first-rate showcase for your creations and an exceptional opportunity to access an international market. In addition, thanks to our new online store, the cooperative is in full expansion on the North American virtual market.
The benefits of being a member of l'Empreinte :
- Be part of a community of artisans from all walks of life.
- You keep 70% of your sales
- A large dedicated space to showcase your products inside the store.
- Access to a large volume of buyers, especially during the high season.
- A dedicated artisan portrait page on our website
- A section for your creations on the online transactional site
- Promotion of your professional news on our social networks and internal communications
- Promotion of your products on the corporate market
- The possibility of using the boutique space for the launch of your collections
- The opportunity to test your new products and see the reaction of your customers.
Here are the implications as a member:
- Dedicate 18 to 24 hours per month to various administrative, marketing or operational tasks at l'Empreinte, depending on your skills and interests
- Offer to be available 24 hours a year, either for administrative tasks - - or for inventory management and store maintenance.
- Willingness to get involved in a group and work as a team
Here are the steps to follow in order to submit your application to become a member of the L'empreinte Cooperative:
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with "new member application" in the subject line.
Your application must include the following elements:
- 5 to 10 photos of your products that you would like to sell with us
- A price list
- Links to your website and/or social networks
- Your resume
- A short text explaining your abilities and motivations to become a member as well as your vision of a cooperative environment.
- Where did you hear about our cooperative?
Here are the points to which we will pay particular attention:
- Craft products made in Quebec
- Professional quality production
- Unique and original products that complement Empreinte's current offering
- Products with commercial potential
- Respect for the exclusivity perimeter delimited between St-Laurent Boulevard and Place Jacques-Cartier
Here are the assets to become a member:
- Enjoy working in a collaborative mode
- Willingness to get involved in the business development and/or operational tasks of l'Empreinte
- An open mind and above all a cooperative spirit!
OUR NEXT CALL FOR APPLICATIONS WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE SPRING OF 2022
If you wish to apply immediately, you may do so by sending your application to email@example.com. Don't forget to indicate "new member application" in the subject line of your email. Your file will be kept until the next selection and you will be contacted at that time.
We look forward to having you on board!
The entire L'empreinte team